Thursday 2 May 2013

Evaluation

1. What kind of media instituion would distribute your media product and why?

I think my media product would be a smale scale film and would probably feature as a film4 production. I think this because I don't think it would be a blockbuster sellout as the continuity is lacking during the film and obviously with minimal budget the quality of our film is not top end. However, I think the story behind our film would make it be on that people would want to watch and get involved with.

To make it more of a blockbuster sellout I would improve the fluidity so that the opening sequence was to make more sense; change the sound effects to make them sound more realistic; improve the quality of the filming and keep continuity throughout the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment